The Outdoor Home rain gauge has been awarded by the website Morning Chores as the best rain gauge in 2022!
We are thrilled to have received this review and can reiterate the awesomeness of our Aussie made rain gauge.
Here's what they had to say:
The Outdoor Home Rain Gauge is destined to be your new rainfall-measurement friend in the garden, on a small farm, or in the apple orchard.
Made from heavy-duty UV-resistant polycarbonate, the rain gauge is a great choice for tough outdoor conditions. So whether the burning sun beats down or the frosts lay thick on the ground, your gauge will not crack or discolor and will faithfully continue to collect and record the precipitation.
The large rain gauge can handle a light sprinkle or a quick downpour. You can rely on it for professionally accurate measurements that are displayed on the easy-to-read raised 6-inches/150mm dual graduated scale.
For fast installation, mount the gauge to a suitable post with the mounting bracket and 2 screws. Slide it into position and it is all ready to go. Once the gauge is full, it can be easily removed by sliding it off the bracket. Just make sure that the gauge is higher than the fence post so that it can catch the rain and provide precise measurement results.
- High quality
- Great value for money
- Heavy-duty UV resistant polycarbonate
- Virtually unbreakable
- Will not crack or discolor
- Sun and frost resistant
- Professionally accurate dual scale has raised graduations for easy reading
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Large 6-inches/150mm capacity
- Ideal for home use, farming, orchards, or horticulture
- Can handle large downpours or light sprinklings of rain
- Fast and easy installation with the included mounting bracket
- No complicated calibration
- Easy to empty
- Little pricey
- Measurements are a little hard to read against the clear material
- Screws are not included (ACTUALLY THE SCREWS ARE INCLUDED)